Proposal

I have chosen to do the music genre POP as this is more of a suitable target for my particular audience such as it can be all age categories. The target audience will be for the majority of the age group between 16- 25 years old, as it all depends on the person if they really like the gene and style of the magazine. I addition, the genre will be suitable for all age types and sex type because POP music is a massive part of the society we live in.  The Socio-economic will be the letter D, the reason for this is that so people between the ages of 16 and 25 will be mostly likely be listening to trendy music in the society right now as they would like to know the most about their favorites celebrities as also the latest fashion trends they are wearing. 

The photographic reason is the music magazine that contains direct information and entertainment of pop and R&B music, this would be an advantage because it will be showing information to the teenagers and the young adults to what they are most interested in. The demographic features will for the people that can read English and they will be able to read my magazine as it would be written in English but sets mostly in the UK and America. 


The title of my magazine will be M.M.A.L. This represents MICAELA, MUSIC, ARTISTS AND LOVE

The font type of the magazine title will be the Sanchez font type, I have chosen this specific font type because it shows a bold and clear font that will stand out on the front cover of my magazine so that he audience will be eligible to see the title a give them a hint that it’s a music magazine.

The second font type will be used for the cover lines will be Aron Grotesque, the reason I have chosen his font type because it sets a clear font type that will be easy for the audience to read all the information about their favorite artists, this allows the audience to understand the purpose and the main focus for the magazine

The third font type will be used for the body text and this will be Comfortaa. This reason why I will be using this font type so that it is stable for the reader to read. My magazine will include loads of information, such as celebrities and personals being interviewed and the latest music that is becoming popular around the UK and the world.

The interview will be about a music artist (me) will talking about my music experience have adapted during the years of my music industry and how I progressed in to that position. The additional covers will consist with the cover lines that will be including the other music artists that can be related to my own music magazine ideas. This will make the music magazine more interesting and engaging for the readers and the audience as it would be an advantage for me and them to know me more of a person and of my music.

The extra elements that will also be included will the skyline, the skyline will be the header that includes additional information about the magazine such as the new music that has been realized and the thoughts of the artists of their music. Moreover, I will have to other sections for the content of my magazine page, the first content will present another artist (unknown) and will produce the content of the page hat will include images of the person (unknown) as it will also include additional information of the music experience that the artist went through.

The cost of my magazine will be a very reasonable price such as £3.80, this a very affordable price especially for the age category of 16-20 and when music magazines normally come up to £5/7. I am purposely aiming for people to buy my magazine because it would interest the age category.


Comments