Interview Questions

I had the opportunity of interviewing on of the youngest poop artist to make it out there in the world; we asked him how she started her career in the music industry and what the lifestyle is about right now?

The lifestyle is great is as if every time I walk down the street everyone knows me and the music I make. It is like a dream come true. I never thought that my passion for music would become a reality and be able to share my music with such a big audience in the music industry

Okay great. So what made you get started with music?

It all started when my dad bought me my first Michael Jackson cd as he was the king of pop and I thought one day I would be like him and make it out there just as he did. I never thought that I would have passion pop music, as I was able to share my music with such a big audience

As you are such a young artist, there must be some downsides and different goals you have set compared to the other younger artists. What makes you so original?

As I am very young I see, many goals set for me in the future as becoming bigger and bigger on the years of my music career. Being original is better than trying to be someone else as you wouldn’t get that far in the music industry by simplifying someone else’s lifestyle, as my dad told me ‘be yourself, not others’.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

i see myself hopefully still in the music industry as that is my main goal as to becoming an icon in the pop music as I am still young I wouldn’t have as many opportunity’s as I would if I was older. Therefore, I hope I do see myself becoming more known and more and more people keep enjoying my music.
This is been a great chance for you to gain the opportunity, what music are you more focused on and what will be waiting for you in the future?

 As i am still growing up i would like to accomplish he goal of bringing more to my family as they have supported me through thick and thin benefiting me to be the best i can within the music industry. i am more focused of giving to my family but making them happy by accomplishing as much as i can to show that all the hard work has played off.  I will be definitely trying to open my own YouTube account again as i did start of making Souncloud mixes on social media.

What artists inspire you the most in the music industry? R&b, Hip-Hop or even pop?

In the music industry, I was actually brought up with rock n roll songs because of the love, my dad had for guns n roses. However, i was not interested in that genre of music, i was more interested with Michael Jackson and that is how i grew with the love of pop music. i then started listening to a lot of Rihanna and Beyoncé.
What are your interests and hobbies? What do you like doing in your free time?

 In my free time, i really spend it with my family and friends as I am always writing and practising my music. Sometimes i do not even spend family time with my family for weeks. It really depends when i have the time, but i do have a gig soon so defiantly after that i will be doing more active stuff as what most kids are.
 What are your other plans for the future in your music career?

I still have a long time to go to become more successful throughout my music career. Right now, I am not sure what is available YET for me.

I can see that our family is really supportive with your music career. Do you have any people that disagree with starting a music career at such a young time?

Personally, i have not heard negative comments about me being part of the music career at such a young age. However, what can i say, being a 17 year old with already a number 3 on the radio is extremely impressive in my mind? On the other hand, i personally wish i did stay in school and finished my education as i was home-schooled the majority of my time but i did finish thanks to all the family support.


All right. That is all for today i really do hope the best for you in the future as you are very successful now. I do see a bright future for you. Thank you.

Comments